If you are a music listener & you love that travel playlist on your phone, iPad or laptop, aux cable would be an essential part of your music system. It is in use since 1878, back then it was used as telephone connectors. These have later gained their popularity with the widespread usage of devices like MP3 players, iPods, tablets, laptops & mobile phones. People started using their personal devices to listen to music more & more. Aux cable can be a great product you can add on to your system.
We picks some best aux cable from market and listed here. we user 25+ aux cable and select 10 best which are listed below.
Now that you know what to look for while buying as aux cable, we are listing few of the best aux cable available on the market.
Best Aux Cable Reviews 2019
Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Stereo Audio Cable (8 Feet) - Step Down Design for iPhone, iPod, Smartphone, Tablet and...
- STEP DOWN DESIGN: Accommodates SmartPhones & MP3 cases allowing plugs to be fully seated even when bulky protective cases are used.
- COMPATIBILITY: This 3.5mm (1/8 in) Cable is compatible with any brand MP3 player, phone, tablet, etc. that has a 3.5mm audio jack (aux port). NOT COMPATIBLE with microphone or video function.
This is an Aux cable from Mediabridge, which is perfectly engineered for high-quality music delivery. A 3.5mm cable plugs coated with 24-carat gold &have a dual shielding, which comes with polished metal connectors at both the tips. The connectors fit perfectly &make no background noise.
The cable is designed perfectly even to fit with bulky covers. Compatible with all kind of devices like MP3 players, phones, tablets & laptops, though it is not compatible with microphones. Available in four different lengths of 2’,4’,8’ & 12’.
Priced very attractively, gives out excellent sound quality.
- Well built & provides high-quality music output
- Supports a long range of devices
- The jack is well built & sits tight on devices
- Available in different sizes & not much of price difference
- The gold plating tends to wear out if plugged & unplugged a lot.
EMEMO #1 Premium 3FT (BLACK) 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm Stereo Jack Auxiliary Audio Cable - Compatible iPhone/iPod/iPad/Samsung/Nexus and MORE!...
- TOP NOTCH SOUND QUALITY: This amazing cable features two 24K GOLD conductors which are woven together for maximum strength, a drain wire and an aluminum foil shield. The result? Quality connection without losing any sound.
This is another 3.5mm aux cable which is a great deal from Ememo. This is an excellent product due to its fabulous built quality& perfect sound reproduction with no loss & background noise. The metals are of high quality &are plated with 24-carat gold & has aluminum foil shield. The cables are tangle free with a thick outer layer & wouldn’t require time to untangle it.
Compatible with all iOS & Android devices as well as support any device which supports a 3.5mm jack. Comes with 1 year of warranty.
- Well built & sturdy
- Works with a long range of devices
- Provides a very good sound quality which is crisp & with no loss
- We couldn’t find a negative out of this product
Zeskit 12 Feet Premium Audio Extension Cable, Nylon Braided, 3.5mm TRRS 4 Poles Jack (Male to Female)
- 24K gold plated male connector with "step" design works without removing your phone/tablet case.
- 4-pole male to 4-pole female 3.5mm jack, compatible with both 3-pole jack and 4-pole jack.
- Gloss-enameled aluminum housing at each end for protection and beauty.
A product from Zeskit, which is another excellent aux cable. The plugs are 24-carat gold plated & houses a nylon wire which is very sturdy &tangles The jacks are designed to fit in over cases also. Comes with a 4’ long cable.
It also houses gloss-enameled aluminum shield which gives it a great visual sense& comes with a year of warranty. This aux cable has an excellent sound output, with no background noise.
- Looks Good & is well built
- Provides excellent sound quality
- Step down connectors fits tightly
- Some customers have complained about bad aftersales service
SecurOMax 6ft Aux Cable (3.5mm Male to Male Auxiliary Audio Cable) with Shielded Cord for Car/Auto Stereo Speakers, Headphones, Mp3...
- AUX CABLE 6FT LONG: Shielded Cord - 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cables for Car/Auto Stereo(s) Speaker(s), Headphone(s), Mp3 Player, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Computer & Auxiliary Input Connector(s)
- AUX CORD FITS NEARLY ALL SMARTPHONE CASES: Unique step-down design lets you securely use this cable with almost any smartphone case - Even if you have the heaviest and bulkiest case, you shouldn't have any issues inserting the cable and keeping it connected (may not fit some life-proof cases)
An option from SecurOMax is also one of the aux cables you can consider; this is an excellent value for money product. Designed perfectly for a dependable usage, this 3.5mm cable has a 100% oxygen-free bare copper wire & the connectors are 24-carat gold plated. This cable comes dual shielded &nitrogen-injected dielectric around signal wires which eliminates noise.
The wires are tangle free & flexible; the connectors are solid metal. Comes with a length of 3.3ft. Compatible with every device supporting a 3.5mm jack starting from mp3 players to laptops.
- Excellent audio output
- Compatible witha long range of devices
- Durable & well built
- Double shielding cuts off the noise
- The cable doesn’t feel good to use
- Housing tends to loosen up
- Fast Sync & Charge: Charges phones and tablets with USB-C ports at high-speed. Offers speed transfer of 5 Gbps-transfer an HD movie in under 5 seconds.(Does not support full speed charge for Nexus 5X or 6P or Google Pixel XL).
Next on our list is one product from Empation. This Aux is very well tailored to 24-carat gold & houses a nylon wire. The cables are 100% copper & the company claims the wire can handle 10000+ bends.
Supports any devices which support 3.5mm jacks, including Hi-Fi, headphone to mobile devices. The extension is ultra slim & fits over cases too.
Comes with a year warranty & the cable is 2’ long.
- Nylon wire is durable & attractive
- Compatible witha long list of devices
- 100% oxygen free copper wire
- Fits over cases of mobile devices
- Not many to mention
iVanky AUX Cable [2-Pack, 4ft - Hi-Fi Sound, Copper Shell] 3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Cable AUX Cord Compatible with Car/Home Stereo,...
- SUPERB SOUND QUALITY - 24K gold-plated connector of iVanky aux cable seamlessly transmit stereo audio for high quality sound.
- ULTRA DURABILITY - 15,000+ bend lifespan & soft TPE make iVanky aux cord a truly heavy duty and flexible one.
iVanky aux cable is another aux you can definitely eye for. These cables are very well built which houses a 100% pure copper shell reducing signal loss& plated with 24-carat gold on the connectors. The wire is nylon & has a lifespan of 15,000 bends. Comes with an unconditional lifetime warranty. The step-down design allows the aux to fit over cases of devices. These are 4’ long cables & also has an option for a pack of 2.
- Ultra slim connector is of great advantage
- Cable is sturdy, flexible &nontangible
- Great warranty feature
- Pulling the wire irresponsibly can break it off
Best Aux cable Buying Guide
Due to its widespreadusage, it is referred by different names, Headphone Jacks, Stereo Mini Jack, aux cables or formally auxiliary cables. Aux cables have three components known as Tip, Ring & Sleeve AKA. TRS by which it is structured, so typically in an AUX cable there are two TRS which are connected with a cord to transmit audio signals. These TRS is what we see in the jacks of our headphones, the 3.5mm jacks which are also known as male jacks. So one end of the jacksgoes into anauxiliary port in your car or music player& the other end goes into the device you are playing your music from like phone, laptop, iPod or tablets.
Before buying an Aux cable there are few things we want you to know.
Longevity: Decent aux cables usually are well built & lasts for pretty long if used properly. For instance, we often pull the aux cable with its cord to take it out from the port. This can lead to the breakage of your cable.
Price: Aux cables are usually very pocket-friendly&don’t need deep pockets, even the very bests are not very costly. The cost only gets high with longer cords. You can find something good within $20.
Working: TRS in any aux player is made up of metals which transmits audio signals from one device to another. These are audio input devices.
Connection: Aux cable needs two things, a playback device & a speaker. In cars, there is an aux port where it can be connected to play music via your car speakers.
Devices: Nowadays every personal device from laptops to mobile phones supports playback through Aux because the use of 3.5mm jack in an aux cable it supports every device available in the market
Material: This is another aspect which can affect the longevity & should vary your purchase decision. It is always advisable to get one made up of 100% oxygen free copper & the jacks made up of 24-carat gold though jacks are usually gold plated & not 100% gold. Any other than gold can create hissing noise.
Brand: Brands usually provide good customer support but usually aux cable doesn’t break off but still a good customer service is never bad, often generic aux cable doesn’t provide customer service.
Now it is very important to find & understand the exact need for the aux cable. If you are looking for an aux cable to listen to music while driving, an Aux cable below $10 would be just fine for you. Nowadays nearly all aux cables support any kind of personal device, starting from normal mobile devices to laptops.
However, if you are into music as a professional for example in the recording studio, it is very important to find an aux cable which can produce the best sound output possible. It is vital that you find the perfect aux cable which has no background noise. One with 24-carat gold plated connectors would be a perfect fit for you. Not only that 100% pure copper wire should also be vital for crisp sound.
Lastly it is always beneficial to have a tangle-free wire, otherwise, you’ll spend half the time untangling your aux cable while driving. Nylon wires are the best you can get from the market, it is not only tangled free but also is sturdy & strong, which looks good on bright colors in which they usually come.
The budget should never be an issue while deciding on a good aux cable, as you can find a best aux cable within $10. A very costly aux cable can only go up to $250. Length of the cord usually varies the price of the aux.
We hope we are able to give a detailed knowledge about aux cables, as always there are numerous options available in the market. Share with us your views about best aux cable by commenting down below.
Check out our other Buying Guide :
- 1 Best Aux Cable Reviews 2019
- 1.1 Mediabridge Aux Cable
- 1.2 Ememo Premium Aux Cable
- 1.3 Zenskit 4 Premium
- 1.4 Securomax Aux Cable
- 1.5 Empation Nylon Braided Aux Cable
- 1.6 iVanky Aux Cable
- 1.7 Best Aux cable Buying Guide